Can you discern fact from fiction in the statements below about SYA?
Read the statement, think about your answer and expand the dropdown to find out if it’s correct. How many did you get right? Wrong? Learn something new?
Find ways you can support SYA here. The Advancement Team is always interested in hearing your story and guiding you to discover meaningful ways to give back or answer any questions you may have about SYA’s priorities.
- Phillips Academy (Andover) runs SYA.
- SYA has been fundraising since its inception in 1964.
- SYA tuition alone generates sufficient funding to support operations at our four campuses abroad and U.S.-based administrative office.
- When I give to my high school, SYA receives a portion of that donation.
- SYA operates in multiple currencies.
- When I donate to SYA, some of those funds are shared with SYA’s charter schools (Andover, Exeter, St. Paul’s).
- Prospective students must come from a member school and/or must have substantial financial means to attend.
- Because the experience is so amazing, most SYA alumni are probably giving.
- My gift to SYA makes a difference, even if I think it is “small.”