The application for the 2023-2024 school year is now open! The deadline to apply will be February 10, 2023. After that deadline we will be accepting applications on a rolling admissions basis. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
For a candidate to be considered for admissions to SYA's high school study abroad program, we require:
- Submit the Student Information Form and a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- One personal essay.
- Three teacher recommendations from your current advisor, language and English teachers.
- Transcript with grades through the current fall marking period.
- Student interview with an SYA representative. This will be scheduled after you submit the Student Information Form and application fee.
- At least one parent of a student applying to spend their sophomore year/semester with SYA, is required to interview with the SYA Director of Enrollment via phone. Instructions to schedule the interview will be sent to the parent(s).
- Parent Statement (optional)
Applicants will have the ability to track the status of their application through their online account. The Admissions Office will notify the student when all the above application requirements are received.
*Please note that seniors are not eligible to apply for spring semester programs.