How to Apply
We’re glad you've decided to apply to study abroad in high school with SYA! You will need to create an account to access the application.
- Click on "Create an Account."
- Fill out the form. Instructions will be emailed to you on how to set up your account.
- Start your application using the "My SYA" portal.
The application deadline is February 12, 2021. Students will be notified of admissions decisions on March 5, 2021. If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.
If you are a freshman applying to SYA for your sophomore year, please review the Sophomore Applicant Eligibility and Application Requirements before you begin your application.
For a candidate to be considered for admissions to SYA's high school study abroad program, we require:
- Complete the online application, including a recent student photo and a non-refundable $50 application fee.
- Two short answer questions and one personal essay.
- Three teacher recommendations from your current advisor, language and English teachers.
- Transcript with grades through the current marking period.
- Interview with an SYA representative
- Parent Statement (optional)
Applicants will have the ability to track the status of their application through their online account. The Admissions Office will notify the student when all the above application requirements are received.