We’re glad you've decided to apply to study abroad in high school with SYA. The application deadline was February 12, 2020 and we are now accepting applications on a rolling admissions basis. Students are notified of admissions decisions on March 6, 2020. If you have any questions throughout the application process, please call the Admissions Department at 978.725.6828.
If you are a freshman applying to SYA for your sophomore year, please review the Sophomore Applicant Eligibility and Application Requirements before you begin your application.
For a candidate to be considered for admissions to SYA, we require:
- Part 1 of the online application (includes recent student photo and non-refundable $50 application fee.)
- Part 2 of the online application (two short answer questions and one personal essay.)
- Three teacher recommendations from your current advisor, language and English teachers.
- Transcript report with grades through the current marking period.
- Interview with an SYA representative
- Parent Statement (optional)
Applicants will have the ability to track the status of their application through their online account. The Admissions Office will notify the student when all the above application requirements are received.