For the 2023-2024 academic year, SYA's tuition is $63,000, and $34,700 for the semester with an additional fee of $800 for books and standardized testing fees. Tuition is set every year in February by the SYA Board of Trustees.
Click here to pay your tuition.
- Classroom instruction and academic counseling
- School trips, including transportation, meals and lodging expenses
- Room and board, including public transportation costs to and from school and lunch during the school week
- Support services every day of the academic year, including weekends and vacations
- Comprehensive accident and illness insurance
Tuition Refund Plan
To minimize financial loss in the unlikely event of absence, withdrawal or dismissal, SYA subscribes to the Tuition Refund Plan, a form of tuition insurance. Details of the Tuition Refund Plan are available from the finance department at the SYA home office by request at any time. Plan information is sent to all enrolled students with the enrollment agreement. Read more about the Tuition Refund Plan.
2023-2024 Tuition Refund Policy
- If SYA cancels the program prior to departure, your deposit and tuition paid will be fully refunded.
- If you decide to withdraw your child prior to the start of the program, you will forfeit your deposit. If the withdrawal occurs before July 1, tuition paid will be refunded.
- If you decide to withdraw your child from the program once it has started, tuition will be refunded according to the insurance plan, provided you have taken out that coverage.
- If SYA is forced to close the program at some point during the academic year and return students home, SYA will transition to on-line learning at a reduced cost.
SYA offers the option to make tuition payments in one or two installments. SYA also offers the FACTS plan, allowing families to spread the tuition out into 10 interest-free installments. Please note that families who elect to pay in installments will be required to purchase insurance from the Tuition Refund Plan for a small percentage of their adjusted tuition.