- Yearlong study abroad programs for high school sophomores, juniors and seniors.
- Over 50 years of leadership in high school study abroad programs in Europe and China.
- A challenging education abroad that inspires intellectual curiosity, fosters personal transformation and global understanding.
- Second-language learning and cultural immersion out of school, helps students become broad-minded citizens of the world.
- SYA schools in four countries; Italy, Spain, France and China.
- 44 faculty members; 38 hold advanced degrees, average tenure of local faculty is 13 years.
- AP courses offered: Calculus AB, Calculus BC, Latin, Spanish Language and Culture, Spanish Literature and Culture, French Language and Culture
- Commitment to community: From teaching English to children, to hearing real-life stories at a retirement home, SYA provides opportunities to give back.
- Opportunities to participate in collaborative projects with peers at other SYA schools and with organizations and partners, including Model United Nations, News-Decoder and Global Issues Network.
- Accredited test centers: AP, PSAT, SAT and ACT (Europe).
- Many host families have served for over 10 years. Some have hosted multiple generations of SYA students.
- Since 1964, over 7,500 students from 1,100 independent & public high schools have attended SYA.
- Approximately half of SYA students receive need-based financial aid each year.
To learn more about our high school study abroad programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978.725.6828.