Your Annual Fund participation is important, and here’s why:
- High alumni participation is generally perceived to be an indicator of satisfaction with and validation of the SYA experience. Alumni participation is often considered by prospective students and parents when deciding whether to attend SYA.
- Alumni participation is important for foundation proposals. Alumni have directly benefited from the experience. Why would a foundation support SYA if its own alumni do not?
- Within our own alumni body, prospective top donors want to know that others are adding their support, at whatever level they can afford, before adding their own leadership support.
Because SYA understands the importance of participation, we have implemented several incentives to build a broad base of Annual Fund support and participation among our alumni.
- Open to: Any class, any country with a Class Agent. Click here to see who your Class Agent is.
- Incentive: If your class achieves 25% participation in the Annual Fund by March 31, you can choose to receive a personalized communication (video, letter, video chat) from a current student or faculty member. Watch the videos that the classes received last year - CN'01, CN'06 and ES'04.
- Deadline: March 31
Track your class participation below. We will update these graphs every Friday – so come back to see how your class is progressing!