We’re glad you've decided to apply to study abroad in high school with SYA. The nine easy steps listed below will guide you through the application process. If you have any questions, please call the Admissions Department at 978.725.6828.
- Click on 'Apply Now'
- Click on 'Add an Applicant'
- Complete the required fields of Part 1 and Part 2 of the application.
- Upload a recent photo of yourself
- Pay application fee
- Submit Part 2 of your application
- Send recommendation requests to your current Advisor, Language, English and Math teachers
- Download a Transcript Release Form from your online account
- Contact your assigned interviewer and arrange a time to talk
Follow the instructions to create an account. You will be prompted to create a user name and password that allows you to log in and out as you work on your application. This online account will be used to follow the status of your application, to send online recommendation requests to your teachers and to receive your admissions decision letter.
Our online application for admission has two parts:
Part 1 covers biographical and school information.
Part 2 comprises two short answer questions and one personal essay.
In addition, we require four teacher recommendations, a copy of your most recent transcript and an interview with one of our SYA Representatives.